If you’re looking for the latest and the best in luxury sedans, then 2018 has a lot to offer you. It won’t be easy to settle on any one of them, because they all have some phenomenal features offered by the leading automobile manufacturers.You could try to narrow down your search by specifying the segment you’re interested in, such as a full-size luxury, mid-size luxury or even the best entry-luxury car – and you would still have to rack your brains to finally freeze on the best choice for your requirements.
- Rolls Royce Phantom: With decades of British automotive excellence built in, it starts at just over $420, 000 and caters to those who seek a car with exceptional class and distinction.
- Rolls Royce Ghost Series ll: Priced at just under $300, 000, it lives up to the promise of luxury, speed and performance inherent in this brand.
- The Bentley Mulsanne and Bentley Mulsanne Speed: Every tycoon’s dream come true – whether you crave incredible speed or sinful luxury. The latter comes at a tidy $338, 000 package (approximately), while the former, which is a wood-adorned, leather-lined lounge on wheels is more reasonably priced (comparatively!) at $306, 000 approximately.
- Mercedes AMG S63/S65: Phenomenal power combined with sinful luxury, all hallmarks of this legendary brand, come in a neat package of around $145, 000.
- Jaguar XJR: If you seek size, speed and luxury in a lightweight body, you can opt for this at a reasonable package (considering all it’s attributes) of $119, 000 approximately.
- BMW M6 Gran Coupe: A four-door coupe with a sport-tuned chassis, it also offers a 56-hp twin-turbo 44-liter V-8, at just over $118, 000.
- Audi RS7: It packs a punch, both in the looks and performance stakes with its 20-inch wheels and fastback body. Priced at just over $111, 000.
- Cadillac CTS-V: Makes good on the traditional Cadillac quality with it’s Brembo brakes, 640-hp 6.2 liter V-8, eight-speed automatic, and rear wheel drive. Priced at approximately $87, 000.
- Maserati Ghibli: Named after an African desert wind, it projects the truly ‘hot’ characteristics of an Italian sedan. At a ‘reasonable’ $73, 000 approximately.
- Genesis G90: The first luxury sedan to come out of the Genesis stables, it has been elegantly styled and offers a first-class cabin. Priced at approximately $69, 000.